You are reading:
Escaping to St Just

Escaping to St Just

Posted on: Tuesday 27 September 2016

Photo by Loren Cameron

Photo by Maria Cameron
Photo by Maria Cameron
Photo by Maria Cameron
Photo by Maria Cameron
Photo by Maria Cameron
Photo by Maria Cameron
Writing on this feels very strange right now, I am so out of practise! It really has been a long time since I last posted, and I've been meaning to get back to blogging for a while now, but just kept putting it off. However, I have recently been inspired by friends of mine to get back to the blogging life, and was also encouraged by some positive feedback about my blog, and thought I would give this thing another go!
It's surprising how much I've missed having something to continually work on; blogging [even blogging to as small an audience as mine] is really rewarding, and it always feels good to have something like this to focus on. 

Whilst I have been away I have continued to take photos of everything I do, which is usually documented on my social media. For this welcome back post I thought I would share with you a load of my photos from my recent holiday to St Just, Cornwall. This was honestly one of the nicest holidays we've ever had as a family, partly because it was a well needed break from the intensity of life these past few months and work, but also because St Just was just the most beautiful and tranquil places I have ever been. I really felt very happy there, and was sad to have to leave so soon. I hope to return there again soon, but until then, I shall just enjoy the memories in the photos I took to capture the moments I enjoyed whilst there. 

[Side note: no, I unfortunately did not see Poldark there -- we missed Aidan Turner, Eleanor Tomlinson and the rest of the Poldark crew by a few days. I'm not bitter at all.]

OUTFIT 
JACKET - Urban Outfitters
JEANS - Topshop JONI jeans
BODYSUIT - Urban Outfitters
SHOES - Doc Martens
BAG - Urban Outfitters

Happy Reading!

-- AshCam

Comments