Saturday, 8 October 2016

London Living | National Portrait Gallery



Despite having been visiting and staying in London for about 5 years now, I had only ever stood outside the National Gallery but never been inside it! However, this weekend my sister and her friend decided to visit the gallery, and I decided to tag along and finally see it for myself!
I absolutely loved it, especially the Vincent Van Gogh section, which I was super excited to see! His painting 'Sunflowers' was there which was really amazing to see, and I couldn't help but be reminded of one of my favourite Doctor Who episodes, 'Vincent and the Doctor'. The whole building is also so beautiful, so it was also so interesting being able to wander it's halls and corridors. I still feel there is so much more to see as well, so I definitely will be returning another weekend before I leave London. 

OUTFIT
CARDIGAN - YUMI
TOP - URBAN OUTFITTERS
PINAFORE - VINTAGE
BOOTS - NEW LOOK
BAG - URBAN OUTFITTERS  

-- AshCam  


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig