Sunday, 9 October 2016

Fashion Portfolio | Blog Updates


After recently returning to blogging I have begun updating a few details on my site. As some of you may know from reading previous posts, I am currently half way through a degree for Fashion Design at Winchester School of Art. Every now and then I have written posts showing some of my work from the previous term, and I know quite a few of you are interested in my work.  I have, therefore, decided to add a 'Portfolio' page to my blog where you can have a look at my current portfolio of work from my degree. 
I'm more than happy to answer questions about my work and degree, so please feel free to ask anything in the comments section below or on the portfolio page. I'm also thinking to write more posts on fashion degrees in future, so let me know if this is something you'd be interested in hearing about, or if there's a certain aspect you'd like me to cover. 

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig