Friday, 8 April 2016

SPRING FASHION WISHLIST


I T E M S  L I S T


With more and more glimpses of Sun these past couple of weeks, I have been getting excited about digging to the backs of my wardrobe and drawers to get out my Spring/Summer clothing. This weather has also had me seeking style and clothing items in the new Spring lines in stores and online. After finding many pieces I loved, I compiled a smaller list of my favourites of these, and thought I'd share with you my Spring wishlist of items I would buy for the new season if I had unlimited money.
I hope you enjoyed this post, and get some Spring-style inspiration, I love putting these together and would love to hear which items you like!

-- AshCam




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig