Saturday, 9 April 2016

CURRENT SPRING PLAYLIST



F A V O U R I T E   T R A C K S

Maximo Park - The Undercurrents
Catfish and the Bottlemen - Soundcheck
Bethan Leadley - Fall For You
The 1975 - Paris
Birdy - Keeping Your Head Up
Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman
Selena Gomez - Camouflage
Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
5 Seconds of Summer - Disconnected

Music is a big part of my day-to-day life, and I do not go a day without listening to songs on my ipod. After a few recent song purchases, I put together a playlist which I have been listening to a lot during March, and I thought I would share it with you. There's both upbeat songs inspired by the sunny Spring weather that we are beginning to get glimpses of here in England, and then the slower ones for those rainy days where you stare out the window and pretend your in some sort of emotional music video....anyway hope you enjoy, and let me know if you give it a listen!

-- AshCam



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Great choices! I love Coldplay! Especially their new album it's so good xxx

    Thrifty vintage fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh my word same, I'm completely obsessed with that album!

      Delete
  2. I love when people share playlists, definitely need to check out those songs! :) x

    Sara / AboutLittleThiings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! Let me know what you think of them once you've had a listen! Also, just read your most recent post- you wrote a book?! That's so cool! --Ash X

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig