Friday, 15 January 2016

OUTFIT | BLACKOUT



I love this outfit! Partly because black is my favourite colour, but also because all black outfits are so effortlessly cool and stylish with very little effort. After dying my hair pink, purple and blue a couple of days ago, I really wanted to do a new outfit post styling my make up and clothes with it, and creating a dark look to make my hair really stand out. Maybe this post should have been called 'Blackout- with a hint of pink' - the pink definitely stands out against the black!
As usual I wore my absolute favourite, trusty black JONI jeans from Topshop, along with my fluffy Winter coat from Primark, pointed ankle boots from New Look, and a black roll neck rib knit top from Primark. If you want to recreate the look, take a look at the links to similar products below:


I hope you enjoyed another of these outfit posts, I love doing these posts, so let me know if you want to see more of these and what type of outfits you'd like to see.

-- AshCam

SHARE:

2 comments

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig