Friday, 1 January 2016

New Years Eve | Back to Stratford-Upon-Avon


Photos taken by Maria Cameron, Loren Cameron, and myself.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
Hope you're all enjoying the first few hours of 2016, and had great celebrations last night. 

 We headed back to Stratford-Upon-Avon yesterday to celebrate the last day of 2015, returning to the amazing restaurant, Church Street Townhouse, that had lots of gluten free options. You can view my first post on the restaurant here,  I ended up having  fish and chips again because I couldn't resist it, and it was just as amazing as the first time I had it. I then remembered to take pictures of my pudding- I went for 'The Chocolate Orange' and it was amazing! They also had 2 other options of a choice from the home-made ice creams/sorbets, and a vanilla creme brulee, which I hope to try sometime soon! I will eventually try some of the other min courses too, but the fish and chips was just too good to pass up the opportunity of eating it! The restaurant is just amazing for coeliac's though, and I didn't feel like an awkward nuisance having to order gluten free food, because the dishes that are gluten free are done gluten free regardless, so you don't even need to specify.
  Before and after our meal, we spent a few hours wondering about the historic town, making the most of the beautiful Winter sun. I really love the town and all the cute shops they have, plus down by the riverside is just so pretty, and you could easily lose hours sitting by the water with a good book. 
 I hope you all enjoyed the last day of 2015, and that the new year is a happy one for you! How did you celebrate the new year?

-- AshCam




SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great photos!! Which camera do you use? I've been looking into buying a new one. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll definitely go check out your posts! I use a Canon 100D with a 18-55 IS STM lens, and it's honestly the best thing I've ever bought I love it so much, can't recommend it enough! :) --AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig