Monday, 7 December 2015

What's in my bag 2015 | Uni Edition


I have wanted to do a 'What's In My Bag' post for so long, and so when writing a list of blog posts to do this month, this one came top of my list! I wanted to make it a realistic version of what I have in my bag, and my everyday handbag is also the bag I take to uni, so a lot of  the stuff I had in it are what I take to my fashion degree workshops. I love reading and watching these posts,so I was excited to write this, plus it was a great way of sorting through my bag which I hadn't done in a long time!

The bag is from Accessorize, and is one I bought last year to use for uni.
The immediate things in my bag were my diary and notebook, which I believe were both from Tescos. I also have my 'crazy cat lady' pencil case, which I think is actually meant to be used as a makeup bag, but I prefer it as my main pencil case. I'm not sure where it's from originally because it was given to me as a birthday gift, but I've found one that looks exactly the same sold here on Not On The High Street. I then have my purse, which was also given to me as a gift, and my sunglasses which are from Accessorize.
In the zipped part of the bag I keep a small mirror inside the little red pouch, the grey compact hairbrush, phone screen wipe, tissues in the green embroidered pouch, plasters, and two throat sweets. I also had my trusty strawberry scented vaseline, and the lipstick I was wearing last Friday in that section too. Then in the other main compartment, I had a lot of the uni-related stuff: my fabric scissors, box of pins (which keep splitting and spilling everywhere inside the bag!), my yellow un-picker, tape measure, glue, metal ruler, masking tape, and a couple of zips!
Once at the bottom of my bag, I ended up finding a lot of receipts, many for things I've bought at the university's art shop, and I also found about 5/6 train tickets and receipts from the trips to London & Southampton that I've had over the past couple of weeks! There was also a few corners of wrappers and stray pins at the bottom of the bag too, but otherwise, all of what you see in the photos was what was in my bag!  

I hope you enjoyed getting an insight into my very messy and very random bag! I'd love to know if any of you have a bag filled with as random things as mine! Especially those of you who, like me, use their handbag as their uni bag too- comment below with the most random thing in your bag right now! 

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig