Monday, 14 December 2015

Topshop Winter Wardrobe Wishlist


I have a huge love of Topshop clothing, and it takes all the restraint I have not to shop there all the time. However, this doesn't stop me browsing their website and shops and picking out favourite items, imagining myself wearing them! This season is no different, and I really think Topshop have the party season well and truly nailed, and have some amazing pieces that I have been dreaming about wearing! I thought I'd narrow my favourite pieces down to a reasonable amount and share my ulitmate favourites from their store and website with you, creating my Topshop Winter Wardrobe Wishlist.


PRODUCT DETAILS

[image 1]

Gold Pleat Midi Skirt 
+ Velvet Lace Playsuit
+ Lace Crop Top Dress
+ Contrast Panel Duster Coat

[image 2]
+ Moonchild Dress by Motel
+ T-Shirt Dress by Oh My Love
+ A-Line Mini Skirt

[image 3]
+ Patch Pocket Luxe Faux Fur Coat
+ FINDER Mary Jane Shoes
+ Faux Leather Skinny Trousers 
+ Contrast Raglan Roll-Neck Jumper

Which is your favourite item?

-- AshCam



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig