Monday, 21 December 2015

OUTFIT | Christmas Lights, Winter Coats & Mustard Jumpers



It's finally, finally cold enough to wear my Primark fluffy coat! Sounds very strange, but cold Winter weather makes me super happy- definitely more of a Winter person! I love this coat though, it is just so cosy, and I feel really completes my outfits during the cold season. The mustard coloured jumper is also from Primark, and I've been pairing it with my Boohoo.com pinafore, and converse trainers, creating one of my current favourite go-to Winter outfits.
It's been almost a month since my last outfit post, so I thought I'd get some photos with the Christmas lights and share with you this favourite of mine. You can find the exact pinafore here, and the Primark coat and jumper should still be sold in stores. 

What is your go-to Winter outfit?

-- AshCam






SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The mustard jumper looks amazing on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! :) (Sorry for late reply- damn uni deadlines!) --AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig