Friday, 11 December 2015

Christmas Playlist


I fricking love Christmas music, and the moment it gets to December 1st I start blasting it to make the most of the month when it's acceptable to play them! I think my housemate in the room next to me must be sick of me playing this playlist, because it has literally been played on repeat for the past week! I personally really love this playlist though, and think it has a good mix of the classics and modern festive tunes by some of my favourite artists, so I thought I would share it with you all to spread the festive spirit- enjoy! 

Stop The Cavalry - Jona Lewie
Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Mel & Kim
Mistletoe and Wine - Cliff Richard
Happy Holidays - Janet Devlin
Last Christmas - Wham!
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Leona Lewis
Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Andy Williams
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Janet Devlin
Christmas Time (Don't Let The Bells End) - The Darkness
Step Into Christmas - Elton John
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Leona Lewis
Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Buble
Santa Baby - Taylor Swift
Christmas Lights - Coldplay
Christmas Kiss - Janet Devlin
Stay Another Day - East 17
Do They Know It's Christmas? - Band Aid
Let It Go (from Frozen) - Idina Menzel
Blake: Snowman Walking In The Air - Aled Jones
Fairytale Of New York - The Pogues ft. Kirsty MacColl
Jingle Bell Rock - Girls Aloud
It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Buble
Hallelujah - Alexandra Burke
December Daze - Janet Devlin
Santa Tell Me - Ariana Grande
Santa Baby - Kylie Minogue
Winter Wonderland - Leona Lewis
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
Baby It's Cold Outside (with Michael Buble) - Idina Menzel
White Christmas - Taylor Swift
Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow - Michael Buble
Do They Know It's Christmas (2014) - Band Aid 30
One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
Santa Claus Is Coming To Town - Michael Buble
Happy Xmas (War Is Over) - John Lennon, Yoko Ono & The Plastic Ono Band
8 Days Of Christmas - Destiny's Child
Merry Xmas Everybody - Slade
White Christmas - Michael Buble
Wonderful Christmastime - Paul McCartney
Last Christmas - Taylor Swift
Underneath The Tree - Kelly Clarkson
Mistletoe - Justin Bieber
I'll Be Home - Meghan Trainor
My Only Wish (This Year) - Britney Spears
Cold December Night - Michael Buble
Silent Night - Janet Devlin
All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Carey
Merry Christmas Everyone - Shakin' Stevens

What's your favourite Christmas song??


-- AshCam








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig