Friday, 27 November 2015

OUTFIT | Rib Knits Under Denim


[Photos taken by Maria Cameron]

I am loving this cooler weather! It's really beginning to feel like Winter now, which means I can begin to properly layer outfits, which is what I did with this outfit. I actually bought this dress from Topshop in London during the Summer, but I think it works really well as a Autumn/Winter dress, and this has become one of my favourite outfits to wear at the moment! The charcoal grey rib knit crop top (also from Topshop) is just perfect for layering this season, it looks great under dresses, jumpers and cardigans-definitely a wardrobe staple at the moment! 
This denim zip-up dress is no longer sold in Topshop, but if you like this outfit, you can find similar here, here, and here, and similar rib knit tops here, and here.


Have you got a new go-to outfit for this chillier season?

-- AshCam






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Super duper cute. I adore the denim dress & the lovely zipper! :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! It's definitely my favourite dress at the moment! :)
      -- AshCam

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit Ash!
    http://phoebewhittle.blogspot.co.uk
    P x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pheebs! I had a feeling you had a blog too, but only found your previous one, so I shall be giving your new one a follow! Hope you're enjoying uni and the London life!
      -- Ash X

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig