Friday, 20 November 2015

OUTFIT | Preppy Grunge Style


[Photos taken by Maria Cameron]

I never really know how to describe my style - I tend to dabble in lots of different styles and usually chop and change my looks dependent on how I feel, or what I've seen. However, I do have a big love for grunge fashion styles, and a lot of what I save when browsing through instagram/tumblr/pinterest is images of this style. I also, love preppy looks, and have an obsession with collared shirts and blouses, and have been wearing them a lot more recently, so for this outfit I decided to take both of those influences and mash them together creating a preppy grunge look. 
I think this outfit looks really cool and comfy, and I can imagine wearing this to a band's gig, or to an Autumn garden party. I think this outfit would look super cool with a pair of creepers, and would only add to the grungy vibe. In fact, I desperately want to get myself a pair of black creepers, not only to wear with this outfit, but to add a indie/gothic feel to some of my other A/W outfits- let me know if you know a good place to buy them from?! With or without the creepers though, I'm in love with his outfit, and have been wearing it a hell of a lot!

Do you like grunge fashion style? Or do you identify with another style genre?

-- AshCam

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love this outfit, it looks so good on you! :) hope you have a lovely day x

    Sara / www.aboutlittlethiings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hope you're having a lovely day too!
      --AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig