Monday, 16 November 2015

OUTFIT | MONOCHROME AND RUST


[Photos taken by Maria Cameron]

OUTFIT:
Jeans - Topshop JONI Jeans [link here]
Blouse - Primark [similar here]
Coat - New Look [similar here]
Scarf - Unknown [similar here]
Boots - New Look [link here]
Necklace - Pastel Clouds [link here]

I love this outfit, and have been wearing it so much lately! I always get compliments when I wear it, and I love how effortlessly cool and smart it looks. I'm also a massive fan of monochrome looks, but I sometimes find that they're the only colours I wear, so after digging around my scarf collection, I found the perfect scarf to pair with this outfit! I absolutely love rust coloured clothing, and think it's a perfect colour to be wearing in Autumn, and this scarf really brought my outfit to life, and gave it an original twist. I am also so happy to be wearing my New Look Winter coat again now that it's colder!
Is anyone else getting out their Winter coats and scarves out now??

-- AshCam


SHARE:

3 comments

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig