Monday, 2 November 2015

October Favourites


Simple Purifying Cleansing Lotion
I've recently switched to using this moisturizer because I was beginning to feel like my skin was getting drier now that it's colder outside. I didn't really expect to find a difference, but since using it my skin feels much fresher. I tend to use it twice a day, once in the morning before putting on my makeup, and then at night, usually just before I go to bed. If you're looking for a new moisturizer to try then you should definitely have a go at using this one!


Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water
This stuff is amazing! For the past few years I've only used makeup wipes to remove my makeup, so I never really thought a makeup cleanser would make that much of a difference. However, I've really noticed a difference in my skin since using this in conjunction with makeup wipes, it's been a lot clearer and healthier. I think by using this solution after using a makeup wipe makes sure everything is of my face for when I go to bed. I can't recommend this enough!

Dunelm Mill Teddy Bear Throws
Before coming to uni I bought two of Dunelm Mill's super soft throws- one small white, and a large charcoal grey one. I was so excited to have them in my new uni bedroom [see post here] and they are just THE COSIEST things! I love them so much, and they add so much to the room decor, as well as being so warm during these colder nights! Plus, the prices are super good, and the quality is amazing as they keep their softness even after washing. If you want to take a look at them, click the link here, they have so many colours to suit any room!

Primark Plaid/Dog Tooth Scarf
Can you believe this amazing scarf is £7!! And oh my word it is the warmest scarf! I've been loving wearing this to uni at the moment, and it is going to be perfect for keeping me warm and cosy when it starts to get really cold! Also, I love the fact it's reversible, and both woven patterns are great- so you basically get two great scarves for the price of one! I bought this at the beginning of October, but when I was in Primark the other day they were still in there, along with another variation of the design in a green plaid check.

'Sounds Good Feels Good' - 5 Seconds of Summer
THIS ALBUM IS AMAZING! Although, I knew it would be! I pre-ordered this album ages ago and was so excited when it finally arrived. I listened to it straight away, and just love all the songs on it! My instant favourites are 'Waste The Night', 'Vapor', and 'Outer Space/Carry On', but the whole album is just brilliant! Have I said how amazing the album is??!?
Joking aside though, you should have a listen- I promise you'll be hooked!

'Light Up The Dark' - Gabrielle Aplin
This is another album I've been obsessed with this month! Just like her first album 'English Rain' there's not one bad song on it! I absolutely LOVE the tracks 'Sweet Nothing', 'Letting You Go', and 'Don't Like Dancing'! You should also have a listen to this! If you have already, let me know which are your favourite songs in the comments below!

What have you been loving this month?

-- AshCam


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This post is awesome! That's why I'll definitely follow your blog to see the new ones!

    p.s. new post about how I met Victoria Beckham already on my blog

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so pleased you enjoyed reading!
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig