Monday, 23 November 2015

FOTD | Rimmel London Easy Everyday Makeup

This is the first makeup look post I've done on my blog as I'm always nervous to post something like this because I'm in no way a makeup expert. However, I do love makeup, and have been really loving my everyday makeup look at the moment and the products I use to create it, so I thought I'd share it with you. I am in no way an expert, and I'm sure a lot of people could create this look much better than I with contouring, smokey eyes, and highlights, but this is just my very simple and realistic everyday makeup, which I hope is relatable and achievable for all of you like me. 

Foundation - Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Foundation, Light Porcelain
Concealer - Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' Concealer, Ivory
Powder - Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, Transparent
Mascara - Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin Curves Mascara
Liquid Eyeliner - Rimmel Scandaleyes Precision Micrio Eyeliner
Lipstick - Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, 008

I love Rimmel London products, and think they create great makeup looks, yet are still so affordable. They're definitely my favourite drugstore beauty brand, and whilst this is a Rimmel London dedicated makeup look, this is also genuinely my everyday make up look! I love their Kate Moss lipsticks, and as well as the shade 008 that I'm wearing in these photos, I love the shade 001 and think it's the perfect Winter/Christmas red! I also swear by their concealer, and after using it for the past 2 years, I very rarely buy any others! 

I hope you enjoyed this makeup post, and if you'd like to see similar sorts of posts on my blog in the future let me know, and I can try and brush up on my makeup skills! 
Do you have any favourite Rimmel products?

-- AshCam


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You got your eyeliner so perfect! I'm so bad with makeup haha mine never turns out that good. Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! That is such a massive compliment as it has taken me years to master winged eyeliner- though it's still mostly down to luck haha! I love your blog by the way and shall definitely make sure I've seen your latest post! :)
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig