Monday, 30 November 2015

Feeling Festive in London + OOTD


[Outfit photos taken by Loren Cameron]
This weekend I went to London to visit my sister, Loren, and do some Christmas sightseeing and shopping! I hadn't properly felt festive until this weekend- the moment I stepped out of the tube station and saw all the lights on Kensington High Street I became very excited about Christmas! 
We went to Liberty first and walked round the whole building, starting off on the Christmas floor, which was so busy with it being a Saturday, just before December, and Black Friday weekend! All the floors were amazing, and the building is just beautiful.
We then went down Carnaby Street where the Christmas decorations were just incredible! I love the giant pink disco balls and stars that lined the streets, and I couldn't resist taking photos of them- they're definitely my favourite of all the decorations I've seen! After that we made our way to Hyde Park to see Winter Wonderland. The last time I'd been was 2 or 3 years ago, so I was so excited to go back again! They had so many quirky stalls, and for those who enjoy them, they had lots of fair rides to go on and games to play. It was just so Christmassy and made me so happy and feel so festive! I also was so happy to be able to wear my Primark fluffy winter coat again, so I got my sister to snap a few outfit photos, and with my new pink ombre hair I found I matched some of the Winter Wonderland surroundings and the candy floss we bought!

Are you feeling festive yet?

-- AshCam


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. So pretty & festive! Would love to visit London now <3
    You look great, Ash.
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nadia! Yeah, London is so pretty at the moment with all the Christmas lights and has made me feel very excited for Christmas now! Winter Wonderland is definitely a place to go if you do visit London!
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig