Monday, 9 November 2015

Casual Uni OOTD


This is an outfit from last week which I wore and remembered to take photos of before heading off to uni in the afternoon. Some days I really make an effort with what I'm wearing, and others, like on this particular day, I just want to wear something simple, casual and super comfy. Simple, casual and super comfy definitely described this outfit- it took me about 5 minutes to pick it out and put it on! I ended up really liking this outfit though, and got a few compliments from friends so decided to share it on here! 

OUTFIT DETAILS
Top - Matalan 
Plaid Shirt - Brick Lane Market, London
Jeans - Topshop 
Boots - New Look
Scarf - Unknown
Bag - Accessorize

This outfit was perfect for the Autumn weather at the moment- when it's colder than Summer, but too warm to wear Winter coats all day. My plaid shirt is perfect for using as a jacket for this type of temperature, and I also love how oversized it is, and that you can add it to any outfit and make it look effortlessly cool! I definitely want to make another trip to the little store I bought it from in Brick Lane, as I want to build a collection of more colours and lengths. I threw on one of my scarves too, so that I could use that if it got really cold, and then was wearing a simple t-shirt, and my old faded, black JONI Topshop jeans. I absolutely love these jeans, and now have three pairs, which I wear all the time! I'm also obsessed with one of my more recent purchases: my New Look pointed-toe ankle boots. I haven't owned a pair of ankle boots in years, so I was super excited when I bought these- plus I got then for a reduced price due to a sale, and my student discount! 

Hope you guys enjoy this outfit post, and let me know if you're interested in seeing more of my everyday uni outfits. 

-- AshCam






SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I absolutely love Joni jeans as well, they're so comfy. Love your oversized shirt as well, I've been wanting a plaid one in those colours are over a year now, but I can't seem to find the perfect one anywhere - looks so cosy.

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they really are- since buying my first pair of Joni jeans a couple of years ago, I rarely buy any other types of jeans! Thank you, it really is one of my most loved purchases ever! You need to make a trip to Brick Lane as the little vintage store I bought it from had tonnes of those shirts!
      Thank you for visiting my blog- I literally love your blog and read every one of your posts, so your comment made me happy today!
      -- AshCam

      Delete
  2. I always wear big shirts like this too, they're perfect for college! New bloglovin follower! X


    All black over on -
    hailandharmony.blogspot.ie
    // BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are- I wear mine so much! Thank you for the comment and follow!
      -- AshCam X

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig