Friday, 13 November 2015

Autumn/Winter Pinterest Fashion Inspiration


Links to images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Pinterest is so addictive! I spend hours scrolling through pins and boards some days, searching for one thing originally, and ending up going off on random tangents! A lot of the time I use it to search for style inspiration, and this month has been no different. I have fallen in love with all the outfits above, and hope to channel similar styles this Autumn/Winter. 
As you have probably noticed from these images, I have a love of furry coats, and cannot wait to wear my black fluffy faux fur coat from Primark again (which I plan to feature in future outfit posts over the next couple of months!) I'm especially loving the furry gilet trend, and am desperate to get my hands on one- I think they'd be so fun to style on outfits, and really add something to outfits. Of all the coats featured in these images, my favourite is the pink, yellow, and black patterned fluffy coat- I very rarely wear colour, especially in Winter, but I think this sort of coat would be the perfect way to add splashes of colour into your winter wardrobe!

Thank you for reading this post, and I hope this has provided you with some fashion inspiration for these cooler months! I'd love to hear from you about which of these outfits is your favourite.  If you want to see more of the outfits I save on Pinterest, take a look at my profile here and give me a follow. Also, if you want to keep up-to-date with all my new blog posts (I post every Monday and Friday mornings) then follow my Bloglovin' account here
Have a lovely weekend!

-- AshCam


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you enjoyed the post!
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig