Friday, 6 November 2015

ASOS Pinafore Galore



Asos' pinafore/jumpsuit pinafore game is so strong at the moment! And with the pinafore being back in, where better to shop for one of your key Autumnal wardrobe pieces?!
 I loved wearing pinafores when I was younger, and I was so happy when I bought a pinafore for the first time since primary school earlier this year! I wear it to death, and I am now desperate to get some more and build up a collection of pinafores. I think they're just so easy to style and look so quirky and fun! 
Asos have a big range of pinafores and pinafore dungarees/jumpsuits at the moment, and so I thought I'd share with you my top picks from their selection. I especially love the patchwork denim pinafore! 
Which one is your favourite?

-- AshCam

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I own the washed black button down one and its one of the best purchases I've ever made. It is so comfy and beautiful, I practically live in it! I'm really loving the pinafore trend at the moment, I definitely want to get some different styles!

    Helena xoxo
    www.sheiswondering.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh really! I'm so jealous, I do love that pinafore!
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig