Monday, 12 October 2015

Uni Room Tour 2015



New year of uni, means a new room, and therefore another room tour post. Now I'm in second year I'm no longer living in halls of residence, but renting a house with a few of my friends. The house is really lovely, and I especially love my room, which I got very lucky with and ended up with the biggest of the lot!
As you can see in the photos, I have everything I need in my room- a desk, closet, chest of drawers, plus another small set of drawers- it's perfect! The double bed is so comfy too, and I love my new throws for it! I bought the throws from Dunelm Mill before moving in; the charcoal grey one is a large, and the white one is small, and they are sososososo cosy! I basically use the large grey one as my duvet! My favourite part is the little shelf next to my bed, which I put all my dvd's and books on, plus my cute little jewellery box! As you will see, I also have my Jon Snow poster up in that area too, which I just could not leave behind at home! 
All in all, I love my room, and love the way I've arranged everything. I plan to keep it this tidy all year round- we'll see how that goes....! 

-- AshCam





SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Your room looks so comfy and cute ♥♥

    summerdaisy.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's the throws, they make it super cosy!
      --AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig