Monday, 19 October 2015

Pastel Clouds Jewellery | Review



I am a Pastel Clouds fan! This was my first ever order with them, and it is definitely not going to be my last! I could've bought so much from the website [link here] all of their items are so lovely, and speak to my inner fangirl with all the Harry Potter, and Hunger Games accessory replicas. I did, however, manage to restrain, and went for the Deathly Hallows necklace, and one of the adorable cat rings.
I LOVE THEM!
The jewellery is really good quality, plus the packaging they came in protected them well whilst they were being delivered. The packaging was super cute too, with pastel blue ribbons, a little silver cloud attached, and a thank you note, adding a really lovely and personal touch to the order. Overall I am so impressed with Pastel Clouds and their jewellery, and as I said before I will definitely be ordering from them again! They make the perfect gift for someone, and are sold at really good prices, so you should go check their products out!

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig