Friday, 30 October 2015

Instagram Month Round-Up #4

I know I say this in every one of these posts, but oh my word has this month whizzed by! It's Halloween tomorrow! And then it's November!! Where has October gone?!
I think part of the reason October feels to have gone so quickly is because of how busy it's been for me. I've been so inundated with projects that I haven't had time to stop and watch the weeks past by. Despite the stress of juggling intense projects, I am in fact loving uni life, and really feel like I've settled into 2nd year well and truly! Although, my work load doesn't show signs of stopping or relaxing anytime soon, so I know November is probably going to go by at the same rate!
I have given myself a few breaks every now and then though, and have been out with my wonderful housemates a couple of times. I've also spent some time sorting my room out to make it look how I want, and I'm super happy with how it turned out [pictures of my new uni room are in this post]. I've also had time to wander around Winchester and snap a few pretty Autumnal photos- it looks so pretty with all the leaves on the ground!
I'd be lying, though, if I said I wasn't missing home and my family. Especially with it being a year since my sister graduated, and remembering meeting up with her, my parent's, and grandparent's this time last year. Also, I've been really missing my beautiful cat, Ella, and I cannot wait to see her and hug her in a couple week's time! 
However, in the meantime, I am super excited for Halloween tomorrow, and I can't wait to dress up and put on some gory makeup! Also, November is going to be such an exciting month for me with a couple of concerts lined up (Max Jury, and The 1975), so I look forward to sharing all of that with you! 
Hope you've all had a lovely October- let me know what you've been up to this month, and what your plans are for Halloween and November!

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig