Monday, 26 October 2015

A/W knitwear lusting

ASOS Jumper in Mohair,  New Look Fisherman Rib High Neck Jumper at ASOS, TOPSHOP Lulu Stitch Cardigan.
ASOS Jumper with Wide Sleeve and Ripple Stitch in Nep Yarn, ZARA Patchwork Poncho, ZARA Striped Sweater.
BOOHOO Annie Oversized Vintage Jumper, MISSGUIDED Lurex Knitted Striped Crop Jumper Multi.

URBAN OUTFITTERS Staring at Stars Boho Fringe Jumper, ASOS Tall Fairisle Camel Christmas Jumper, Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren Patterned Oversized Jumper at ASOS, Weekday Long Knit Tunic with Slit at ASOS.
Autumn/Winter clothing is most certainly my favourite, and I end up living in cosy jumpers and cardigans throughout the cold months! There's nothing better than buying a new winter jumper, and I've been eyeing up several from different stores, hoping they'll somehow end up in my wardrobe when I wake up!
Alas, I don't think they will, so instead I thought I'd share a few of my current favourites with you whilst I save up some money to buy a couple! Hope this gives you some A/W wardrobe inspiration! Let me know which are your favourites from this selection in the comments section below! 

-- AshCam


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Amazing post dear! Have a nice day:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed reading! Hope you have a lovely day too :)
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig