Friday, 9 October 2015

Autumnal Outfit


Photography taken by Maria Cameron

 What I'm wearing:

Jacket - Matalan
Top - Hannah Renee Merchandise, buy exact here
Jeans - Topshop, buy exact here
Sunglasses - Accessorize
Scarf - Unknown
Boots - Hunter Wellies, buy similar here

I absolutely love walking around the countryside surrounding my home. It was a lovely going on these walks with my Mum and the dog during my last week of being at home before returning to uni. It was a little chillier than usual, and everything was beginning to look Autumnal, so I used that as my excuse to wear my new Revlon 'Black Cherry' lipstick. I absolutely LOVE the colour of this lipstick, and it really is the perfect Autumn lipstick to complete my look with! 

-- AshCam








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig