Wednesday, 9 September 2015

The Doctor Who Tag


It is 10 days until the new series of Doctor Who starts! 10 DAYS! So super excited!
I have been obsessed with Doctor Who since the regeneration in 2005 and it had a major part in my childhood and is still has a huge place in my heart! With the beginning of series 9 right around the corner, I thought I'd join in with the 'Doctor Who Tag'! 


1. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE DOCTOR?
The 11th Doctor - Matt Smith! I never thought anyone could replace David Tennant when he left the role of the Doctor, but how wrong I was! Matt Smith was just perfect and very quickly became my favourite Doctor, and I really don't think anyone will change that now! 

2. TOP 5 FAVOURITE EPISODES:
'The Eleventh Hour'
'Tooth and Claw'
'Vincent and The Doctor'
'Blink'
'The Day of The Doctor'

3. WHO IS YOUR FAVOURITE COMPANION?
ROSE!!! The first companion I ever watched and the one I became immediately emotionally attached to! I was and still am obsessed with Billie Piper and her and the character Rose were my ultimate idol when growing up! 

4. WHAT WAS THE FIRST DOCTOR WHO EPISODE YOU EVER WATCHED?
Series 1: Episode 1: 'Rose' - I watched this episode when it first aired in 2005 in the UK. The start of my ongoing love for the programme! 

5. FAVOURITE SERIES OR ERA:
The Rose era, or all of Matt Smith's/Eleventh Doctor's episodes- don't think I can actually pick an actual favourite series! 

6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE PRE/POST REGENERATION EPISODE?
Definitely 'The Eleventh Hour'! Fish fingers and custard! Introduction of the Ponds! Such a great story! Just everything about it is perfect and made me instantly fall in love with Matt Smith as the Doctor! 

7. FAVOURITE DOCTOR WHO VILLAIN/MONSTER?
Definitely the Weeping Angels! 

8. WHICH EPISODE IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE?
Series 2: Episode 10: 'Love & Monsters'. 

9. WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE COMPANION?
Martha Jones- I just never really connected with her. Whilst I still love series 3, and some of the most epic episodes are with her as the companion, I think I just never liked the fact she replaced Rose, and tried to get the Doctor to love her. 

10. FAVOURITE QUOTE(S)?
"We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?"

11. SADDEST EPISODE FOR YOU?
Seires 2: Episode 13: 'Doomsday' - the final Rose episode. I balled my eyes out and sobbed myself to sleep - I don't think I've ever cried so much over an episode of anything! I just remember my Mum having to console me and remind me it's not real, I just get so immersed in their stories!

12. WHAT EPISODE DID YOU FIND THE SCARIEST?
Anything with Weeping Angels: 'Blink', 'Time of Angels'/'Flesh and Stone', 'The Angels Take Manhattan'. Also the two parter in series 2, 'The Impossible Planet'/'The Satan Pit'.

13. WHICH COMPANION ARE YOU MOST LIKE?
According to this BuzzFeed Quiz I am Rose Tyler! 
14. WOULD YOU REALLY GO WITH THE DOCTOR IN THE TARDIS?
HELL YES!!! I'd go in a heartbeat! 

Hope you enjoyed this post- it's a bit different from what I usually write, but I couldn't resist answering these questions myself! Plus I just had to share my excitement for the new series with the world! 
I'd love to know your answers to these questions, so write them in the comments section below and I shall have a read through them! Who else is excited for series 9?
[Series 9 of Doctor Who airs in the UK on 19th September on BBC 1]

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig