Monday, 28 September 2015

September Favourites


'Pitch Perfect 2' DVD
I am obsessed with the first Pitch Perfect, and this second one is no different! I didn't see it in the cinema, so I only recently saw this for the first time. I was really worried that it wasn't going to be as good as the first film, because it had set the bar really high which meant it had a lot to live up to, however, all my worries vanished and I love Pitch Perfect 2 just as much as the first! I'm pretty sure it won't be long until I can quote the entire film! 

GoT: 'A Clash of Kings' George R.R. Martin
After watching the TV series of Game of Thrones, I was then keen to read the books too. I'm currently on book 2 and am loving it! If you've seen the TV series you should read the books too- I know how long they each are, but you get so much more detail than in the series, which can give further knowledge and insights into characters. 

MUA Lipstick, Shade 1
I wash in search for some berry colour lipsticks now that Autumn has come around, and after reading a few blog posts, I found a review of this lipstick and wanted to try it out myself. MUA products are so affordable, which is great if, like me, you're on a budget, and whilst this lipstick may not have the stay power of high end lipsticks, the colour is definitely pigmented enough. Overall I'm really pleased with this lipstick so far, and can't wait to wear it some more over the next few months! 

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, Black Cherry
Continuing the Autumnal lipstick theme, I also purchased this Revlon lipstick, and I absolutely love it! I was searching for a deep purple/red colour lipstick, like the Charlotte Tilbury 'Glastonberry' lipstick, but at a more affordable price, and this I thought was pretty close to it! Since buying it Zoella uploaded a vlog wearing it and saying how similar it is in colour to the 'Glastonberry' lipstick which she really loves- great minds think alike, huh?!

Doctor Who Series 9
It has returned! And I'm so happy it has! It feels much longer than a year since the last series was aired, so I was super excited for it's return last Saturday, and it was definitely worth the wait! Having read about the future episodes I think this series is going to be amazing, plus I cannot wait to see 'Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in the later episodes! 

American Horror Story
After Zoella mentioned this in one of her recent videos, I became very intrigued about it and decided I would watch it. I had been looking for a new series to watch on Netflix, and I'm so glad I chose this one because I'm a little obsessed with it now! I really like the horror genre, so this series is right up my street, and I just love the character development it has. So far I'm half-way through series 2, 'Asylum', and I'm hoping to watch all four seasons in time for the new episodes of season 5 which starts in October. 

Clearasil Ultra 5 in 1 Exfoliating Scrub
My sister recommended this to me, and after using Garnier products for so long I wasn't sure how I would feel about using a new skincare product, however, I have been converted! I didn't think this would make a difference to my skin, but I really think it has- it's just much clearer than before. Whilst my skin is still not perfect- but let's face it, whose is?!- but I want to continue to use Clearasil 5 in 1 to see just how much improvement it can make to my skin. I also think it smells really nice compared to most face exfoliating scrubs I've used! 

What have you been loving this month? 

-- AshCam

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love this post! I'm also dying to finish reading my current book so I can start reading Game of Thrones since I love the series so much :)

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ahh you definitely should! I'm so glad I started reading them- literally can't put it down at the moment! :)

      Delete
    2. Also, thank you for all your lovely comments on my previous posts- hadn't checked my comments section in a while, so hadn't replied to comments!
      -- AshCam

      Delete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig