Tuesday, 1 September 2015

July/August Favourites

I missed doing my favourites last month because I only had a couple of things to share, so I've rounded up both July and August for this monthly favourites post.  It's a very random selection of things, but I love a bit of randomness every now and again haha! 

After seeing him perform in July at the Royal Shakespeare Theatre as a support act for Rufus Wainwright I have not stopped listening to his singles! He's got such a wonderful and unique voice, and his music is just so chilled and amazing. I believe he's working towards releasing an album soon, so you should definitely keep your eyes open for that, as I think it will be magnificent! 

This is one of two films I saw for the first time this past month and have become obsessed with. I didn't really know what to expect with this film, but with such an amazing cast of actresses and actors I thought it would surely be good- and it really is! They cast this film perfectly and I LOVE the story with all the twisted fairytales we know so well- plus the music is just wonderful! My favourite songs from it are definitely 'No One Is Alone' and 'Agony'- been listening to them a lot on Spotify! 

I vaguely remember seeing a trailer for this on telly ages ago, but I was drawn to buying it because of the cast- David Tennant being the main attraction because I've been a massive fan of his work since Doctor Who. Also, the directors of the British series 'Outnumbered' directed this film too, and they have done just as wonderful job on this film as they did with that TV series! It's so funny and touching, with some unexpected events in the film- definitely watch this film, I cannot recommend it enough! 

THIS SONG! I am in LOVE with this song! I absolutely love 5SOS and have been a huge fan of them and their music since seeing them live in 2012, and so I am hugely excited for their new album 'Sounds Good Feels Good'! They've been gradually releasing tracks off the new album on iTunes, 'Jet Black Heart' is the most recent of those tracks, and is by far my favourite so far! If you like Green Day style music you will definitely like this song! 

Accessorize Sunglasses
I bought these sunglasses at the end of July to replace my old broken ones, and I am loving wearing them! I love the purple tortoiseshell and haven't seen any like that since buying them which I like. I also am really liking the combination of round lenses and the almost cat-eye thick frame- two individual styles I look for in sunglasses! 

I was given this as a birthday present (thank you Aunty Nicola + co!) and oh my wordddd it smells AMAZING! I use it most days and it is now my favourite shower gel, and the scent lingers on my body all day which is perfect! If you like sweet smells, this one is definitely for you! Also, this bottle size is great- seeing as I have used it most days since the beginning of August I still have loads left which makes me super happy!


I signed up to Tumblr a couple of years ago, and whilst in the beginning I used it, it then fizzled out and I would only randomly go on it. However, I have recently rediscovered my love for Tumblr and given my page a well needed spruce, and am now obsessed with it! My dashboard is pretty much made up of Taylor Swift, fashion/style, and Doctor Who, but I'm also beginning to post things up there myself, so if you're interested follow the link in the subtitle! If you're a fan of social media- especially of instagram, then why not try out Tumblr? I think you'd enjoy it!

If you have Tumblr send me your links in the comments below and I shall follow you! 

-- AshCam


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig