Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Instagram Month Round Up #2


How is it already September?! This last month has whizzed by! 
This month has been nice and chilled compared to July, and having had my sister home for a couple of weekends has made it even better! As usual the pets, Samson and Ella, have been a prime feature on my instagram- but who can blame me? They're just too adorable!

On the 14th it was my younger cousin, Darcey's, 18th birthday, and my family had a huge meal at TGI Friday's which was just amazing, and oh my word I ate sosososo much, but I don't even care because it tasted amazing! Plus their GF menu is so good, so for my fellow Coeliac's you should check out their restaurant menu! I'm also loving the 'Usbourne Illustrated Stories' book I bought in Broadway a couple of weeks ago. It's got loads of the original fairy-tales I know from my childhood, like 'Cinderella', 'Beauty and The Beast', 'The Ugly Duckling', etc, and with it's illustrations it's just such a beautiful book!
I've also been loving the sunsets we've been having in the UK, and it just makes me super excited for Autumn!

What did you do in August?

-- AshCam

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig