Tuesday, 22 September 2015

Hannah Renee 'Moon' T-Shirt | Review



For those of you who haven't heard of Hannah Renee, she is a youtuber/blogger who posts about beauty, fashion, lifestyle, vlog, and DIYs. I became aware of her main youtube channel earlier this year, and have religiously watched her videos ever since! I have mentioned her videos before in a couple of previous posts [June Favourites, and Current Favourite Youtube Channels], and when she released her own designs of t-shirts I couldn't resist buying one of them! 
There were two designs available, sold on her merchandise website: here, each one has a saying of hers on it, one saying 'Rise and Shine', the other saying 'I Love You to the Moon and Back'. I bought the second of the two, and it finally arrived today and I'm so happy with it! The wait for it was definitely worth it, and I know I'm going to wear it a hell of a lot! I don't usually buy t-shirts by youtubers/bloggers, but these designs were just so cute and wearable, that I couldn't resist! Hannah clearly put a lot of thought and work into the designs trying to make them suit her audience, and the work has definitely paid off, because the T's have turned out wonderfully, and I'm sure I'm not the only one super happy with their new top! 
You should all go give Hannah Renee's channel's a subscribe! I shall leave her links below:

Instagram: 1 and 2

Ps: if you read this Han, thanks for the t-shirt and the cute little note! It made my day!  

-- AshCam

SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love that shirt! X

    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com.mt/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty shirt, love the quote as well! xx
    Chasing Belle 23

    ReplyDelete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig