Tuesday, 11 August 2015

Polagram App | Review

That's what the 'Polagram' app looks like on your phone menu. And yes, that is Colin Morgan and Bradley James from BBC Merlin as my phone background....! 
This is the cute envelope the photos came in. This pink envelope was inside a thin cardboard envelope too, which gave it added protection so that the prints didn't get bent or damaged during delivery. 


As part of a birthday present for a friend I wanted to order some photos for her to take with her to uni to decorate her room. From experience, it's so nice to have photos to remind you of friends and family back home around your room whilst living away, and adds a personal touch to what can be a plain, mucky and lonely room. Instead of ordering standard prints from Snapfish or something, I decided I wanted to make have them in a Polaroid-style. I did a bit of researching and found an app called 'Polagram' which you could download to your phone and order prints! 

I am super happy with how my prints turned out, plus the pricing is really reasonable, and the delivery service was really great as they arrived at my house about a week after I ordered them! I cannot wait to give these to her, and I may even have to do another order to get ones for myself!
You can also get messages/captions printed onto the white space underneath, or you could write on them after they've been printed which is what I'm going to do. 
The app is free, and super simple to download and use- you will find it on the google play store if you type in 'Polagram' or take a look at their website here
Go check it out! 

-- AshCam  

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have been searching for a website like this for ages!

    Stay fabulous x
    http://daristo-chic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig