Monday, 30 March 2015

Harry Potter Tour OOTD

I realise this is almost a week late, but ah well! Anyway, this was my OOTD from last Tuesday when my family and I went to the 'Warner Bros. Harry Potter Studio Tour'. All of the items I am wearing are a mix of items I've had for years and items that are semi-new, so I shall include a list of the items and where I bought them originally, and then a 'get-the-look' list wear you can find similar items.

[Photos credited to Maria Cameron]




+ Faux Leather Jacket - New Look
+ Pinafore Dress - Boohoo.com
+ Turtleneck Crop Top - Topshop
+ Dr Martens Boots - Schuh
+ Bag - Primark
+ Necklace - Unkown


GET THE LOOK:

Top - Topshop,
Pinafore - Boohoo.com [Exact],
  Leather Jacket - River Island,
Dr Martens Boots - Schuh [Exact],
Bag - Topshop,
Necklace - Missguided.


-- Ash Cam



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© AshCam. All rights reserved.
MINIMAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig